Dromana gate is a Hindu Gothic gate, built in 1830. Located about 16km from Dungarvan, 5km from Cappoquin and 10km from Lismore.
The gate was built by the owner of Dromana Estate at the time, Henry Villiers-Stuart and his wife Theresia Pauline Ott of Vienna. Originally built from paper mache to welcome them home from honeymoon in 1826, they fell in love with it and had it built in stone after. The gate is along a public road, on one side of a bridge over the river Finisk. It also forms the gate to Dromana House and Gardens, which are open to the public. Further info can be found on the Lonely Planet website.